International Conference on Legal Education: 15th – 17th June, 2017
It is our immense pleasure to inform the legal researcher from home and abroad that Department of Law, East West University is going to organize an International Conference on Legal Education in its campus at Dhaka, Bangladesh. The Conference is scheduled to be held from 15th – 17th June, 2017.
The conference aims to provide an exceptional opportunity for academics, scholars and researchers from home and abroad to present and discuss their academic papers on the various fields pertaining to legal education.
The conference committee welcomes abstracts of the papers which should include but are not limited to following themes:
- Overview of Legal Education on concerned national perspective.
- Changing aspects of Legal Education in domestic and global arenas.
- Problems & Prospects in Legal Education in the context of 21st
- Scopes and Opportunities for Future Innovation in Legal Education.
- Necessity of Ethical Issues in Legal Education.
- Any Comparative Analysis of Legal Education.
Paper Submission Details
|Key Dates and Timelines|
|Abstracts Submission||15th April, 2017|
|Decision on Abstracts||20th April, 2017|
|Full Paper Submission||30th May, 2017|
Note: Interested participants are invited to submit an abstract of 300 words (maximum) on the given theme along with their brief introduction of professional affiliations. The expected length of the paper is 5000 words (without footnotes) (flexibility about length of paper applicable). The abstract and the full paper should be submitted electronically in MS-Words via e-mail.
Contact E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
There is no registration fee for the conference. Participants from abroad will be given hotel accommodation & foods for the conference days only. The participants are responsible for any costs of travelling.
- Inauguration & Welcome Dinner: 15th June, 2017
- Conference Date: 16th June, 2017
- Workshop & Excursion Trip: 17th June, 2017