The Following candidates have qualified for admission in Spring Semester 2011:
Roll No. 15001, 15002, 15003, 15004, 15005, 15006
Important Dates to Remember:
a) The qualified candidates are required to contact the admission office to pay the admission fee of Tk. 11,000.00 (eleven thousand) by pay-order in favor of “East West University” or cash by 03:00 pm (within banking hour) by January 13, 2011 (except holidays). Students must bring the following papers at the time of admission:
• Original certificates, transcripts & mark-sheets of all degrees
• Two sets photocopy of all original certificates, transcripts & mark-sheets
(all photocopies must be attested by 1st class Government gazetted officer/professor or chairperson of a department).
• A copy of passport-size color photograph.
b) Students who would like to apply for course waiver (for foundation courses only) need to apply by 2:00 pm on January 18, 2011 or before. Waiver application fee is Tk.200.00 per credit (non-refundable). The following papers must be submitted along with the waiver application.
• Photo copy of all official transcript and mark-sheet (attested by 1st class Government gazetted officer/professor or chairperson of a department).
• Details course content of previous institutes (attested by 1st class Government gazetted officer/professor or chairperson of a department)
• Photocopy of money receipt of waiver processing fees payment
c) The course advising for new students will be held on January 13-14, 2011 between 4:00 pm to 7:00 pm. At the time of course advising, all students must present in person and bring the Money Receipt with them.
d) Class will start from Sunday, January 16, 2011 as per class schedule.
e) Last date for the payment of tuition fees is 24 January 2011 (except Friday and Saturday) by 3:00pm.