- Roushney Fatima Mukti, Md. Miraj Kobad Chowdhury, Md. Aftab Uddin, “Fermentative Potency of Yeasts Isolated from Bangladeshi Honey”, International Conference of Biotechnology in Health and Agriculture, 2015
- Roushney Fatima Mukti, Pratul Dipta Somadder, Abdullah Al Emran, Farzana Ahmed, Iqbal Bin Imran, Ananya Malaker, Sabina Yeasmin, “Score Based Risk Assessment of Lung Cancer and Its Evaluation for Bangladeshi People”, Asian Pacific Journal of Cancer Prevention, Vol 15, issue 17, page 7021-7027, 2014
- Kawsar Ahmed, Abdullah-Al-Emran, Tasnuba Jesmin, Roushney Fatima Mukti, Zamilur Rahman, Farzana Ahmed, “Early Detection of Lung Cancer Risk Using Data Mining”, Asian Pacific Journal of Cancer Prevention, Vol 14, issue 1, page 595-598, 2013
- Roushney Fatima Mukti, A.K.M. Mohiuddin, “Epigenetics: promising research in the progression and treatment of Alzheimer Disease”, Conference of the Bangladesh Society for Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, 2013
- Roushney Fatima Mukti, Abdullah-Al-Emran, “Metagenomic approach: Transforming In silico research for improved biogas production”, International Training Workshop on Bioinformatics and Computational Biology in South Asian Perspectives, 2012
Sorry, No Publications in 2011!
- Crochet, A. P., Kabir, M. M, Francis, M. B., and Paavola, C. D., “Site-selective dual modification of periplasmic binding proteins for sensing applications”, Biosensors & Bioelectronics, 26:55-61, 2010
Sorry, No Publications in 2009!
- Sporty, J. L., Kabir, M. M., Turteltaub, K. W., Ognibene, T., Lin, S-J., and Bench, G., “Single sample extraction protocol for the quantification of NAD and NADH redox states in Saccharomyces cerevisiae”, J. Sep. Sci., 31:3202-3211, 2008
- Vogel, J. S., Palmblad, N. M., Ognibene, T., Kabir, M. M., Buchholz, B. A., and Bench, G., “Biochemical paths in humans and cells: Frontiers of AMS bioanalysis”, Nucl. Instr. Methods Phys. Res. B, 259:745-751, 2007
- Kabir, M. M., and Shimizu, K., “Investigation into the effect of soxR and soxS genes deletion on the central metabolism of Escherichia coli based on gene expressions and enzyme activities”, Biochem. Eng. J, 30:39-47, 2006
- Kabir, M. M., Ho, P. Y., and Shimizu, K., “Effect of ldhA gene deletion on the metabolism of Escherichia coli based on gene expression, enzyme activities, intracellular metabolite concentrations, and metabolic flux distribution”, Biochem. Eng. J., 26:1-11, 2005
- Kabir, M. M., and Shimizu, K., “Metabolic regulation analysis of icd-gene knockout Escherichia coli based on 2D electrophoresis with TOF-MS and enzyme activity measurements”, Appl. Microbiol. Biotechnol., 65:84-96, 2004
- Kabir, M. M., and Shimizu, K., “Gene expression patterns for metabolic pathway in pgi knockout Escherichia coli with and without phb genes based on RT-PCR”, J. Biotechnol., 105:11-31, 2003