A/2, Jahurul Islam Avenue, Jahurul Islam City, Aftabnagar, Dhaka-1212, Bangladesh
December 23, 2018
Result of Admission Test, Spring 2019
MSS in Economics and Master in Development Studies (MDS) Programs
The Following candidates have qualified for admission:
MSS in Economics:
55003, 55005, 55006, 55007, 55008, 55009, 55011, 55012, 55013, 55014, 55015
54001, 54002, 54003, 54004, 54005, 54006, 54007, 54008, 54009, 54010, 54011, 54012, 54013, 54014
Important Dates to Remember:
- The qualified candidates are required to contact the admission office to pay the admission fees of Tk. 15,000.00 (Non refundable).) by cash by 2:00 p.m. from 23 to 24 December, 2018 and 01 January to 03 January, 2019.
- Before coming to EWU Admission Office, qualified candidates are required to take print out of the Online Admission Form using the reference number and mobile number mentioned on the Payment Slip/Money receipt available with the respective candidates. Candidates are to fill in the hardcopy of the form properly and obtain the signature of the Father/Mother/Guardian in the appropriate place of the form. Candidates’ signature will be taken during admission.
- Students must be present for admission and also bring the following documents with them:
▪ Admit Card of EWU Admission Test.
▪ Original certificates, transcripts/mark-sheets of all degrees.
▪ One sets photocopy of all original certificates, transcripts & mark-sheets
▪ Copy of NID/birth certificate/passport (02 copies for the candidate and one copy for Father/Mother/Guardian) by writing their EWU ID No)
- Student (only for MDS) who would like to apply for course waiver (for Foundation Courses only) need to apply by 2:00 pm on 31 January, 2019 or before. Waiver application fee is Tk. 500.00 per credit (non-refundable). Following papers must be submitted along with the waiver application.
▪ Photocopy of official transcript & mark-sheet.
▪ Details syllabus/course content (attested)
▪ Photocopy of money receipt of waiver processing fees payment.
- The course advising for newly admitted students will be held on 04 January, 2019 at 10:00 am. At the time of course advising, all students must be present in person and bring the following paper with them:
▪ Admission Money Receipt
- Orientation Program will be held on 04 January 2019 at 09:30 am in room no. 339. Participation is mandatory for all newly admitted students.
- Classes will be started from Friday, 04 January 2019 as per class schedule
- Last date for the payment of tuition fees is 15 January 2019 (except Friday and Saturday) during banking hour.
Chairperson Vice Chancellor
Department of Economics East West University
East West University