Position: Content Creator
Organization: Appnap Technologies Limited
Salary Range : Negotiable based on experience
● Develop the monthly social media content calendar.
● Oversee day to day management of all social media accounts: Facebook, Instagram, YouTube,Tiktok, Facebook
● Audit and analyze social media presence, engagement, following, analyze social trends and data and measure the success of social media campaigns to justify the value of social media in building the brand.
● Develop and execute content across various social media channels to increase brand awareness (creative & copy) editing photography, gifs, short video editing, stickers, stories (live + designed/posted), TikTok content, Reels, etc.
● Ensure content created is optimized for platforms and adhere to best practice
● Initiate and drive influencer strategy & engagement in collaboration with the Marketing & PR manager to leverage social media opportunities.
● Drive traffic to the brand website through various social media channels.
● Conduct competitor research, brainstorm new and creative content growth strategies, identify trends and insights, and optimize content and performance based on insights.
● Create monthly, quarterly and annual reports.
● Provide support as required with website updates ensuring synergy across platforms
● Schedule on-site digital screen updates
● Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from East West University
● 1 to 2 years experience in performing similar activities
● Excellent communication and writing skills
● Excellent video creation skill
● Excellent in Photoshop, After Effects, and other video creating tools
● Great multitasking capabilities and strong organization skills
● Creative thinker and resourceful problem solver
● Solid understanding of social media trends, technologies, and best practices and how they impact brand perception and performance
● Extensive Knowledge of major social media platforms, principally: Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, and Google My Business.
● Must have a creative eye and working knowledge of image editing, artwork creation, video production
Compensation & Other Benefits:
● 02 weekly holidays
● World-class working environment
● Fully subsidised Breakfast and Lunch
● Recreation facility (Home theatre and PlayStation)
● 02 yearly festival bonuses
● Workplace reward & recognitions
● Yearly salary review
● Excellent career progression opportunities
● Week-long annual retreat
● Sick leave, Annual leave and public holidays as gazetted by the government and organization’s decision
● Leave encashment
● Loan facility
Office Location: Zakir Complex, ka-218, Pragati Sarani, Dhaka - 1229, Bangladesh
Office Hours: 9 AM to 6 PM (Sunday - Thursday)
Application Procedure: Click here
Application Deadline: 15 February 2022