Students' Welfare Department
Creative Marketing Club
Computer Programming Club
Club for Performing Arts
English Conversation Club
Environmental & Social Club
Investment and Finance Club
IEEE Student Branch
Model United Nation Club
Major activities of these clubs include:
- incorporating various cultural programs, like drama, celebration of national and international events such as Pohela Boishakh, International Mother Language Day, Independence Day, Victory Day
- Arranging debate competitions
- Competition in Art, Music, Photography
- Hosting Tournaments for Cricket, Football and Indoor Games
- Associates with various community volunteer works, such as, Voluntary Blood Donation Campaigns
- Organize numerous seminar and workshops such as, Grooming session, Training session, symposia on formal writing and etiquette, workshops on interview techniques, and corporate networking
- Organize Club Fairs
- Arrange Study Tours
- Conduct Research, Computer Programming, Business Plan
The Student Welfare Office emphasizes the wholeness of university experience through synchronized development of body, mind and spirit.
Career Counseling Center (CCC)
The Career Counseling Center exists to aid and support students in reaching their full potential, which includes growth and development in social and intellectual areas. The center liaises with prospective employers and arranges internships and jobs for students and graduates. As a forerunner among private universities in Bangladesh, the Center endeavors not only to ensure excellence in education but also to help students find suitable careers. CCC is a guide and mentor for students in helping them to develop their aims and building their confidence by arranging and organizing different on-campus job fairs, workshops, seminars, corporate presentations, internship placements and symposia on a regular basis where students get to learn about formal writing, etiquette and grooming, successful interview techniques, corporate networking and how to succeed in the work place.
CCC is the meeting point for both career-seeking individuals and leading employers of the country and thus keeps the spirit of East West University high.