- Organization: Nexdecade Technology (pvt.) Ltd.
Position-1: iOS Developer (Fresher’s)
- NTPL is looking for an iOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices including mobile phones and tablet computers. Your primary focus will be development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
Backend Programmer Entry Level Requirements:
• The candidate must have sound knowledge of core JAVA.
• Should have experience in using Java collection frameworks & threads.
• Hands-on with SQL queries and MySQL. Working experience with NoSQL databases is appreciable.
• Understanding the different components of the Spring Boot framework and where to use these.
• Knowledge of clients ( Android, iOS, Web ) programming concepts is appreciable.
• Should be able to analyze, identify, and find solutions to bugs.
Position-2: Network Intern• Knowledge on PC & Server hardware.
• Knowledge on Computer Operating system & software.
• Maximizing network performance through proactive monitoring and troubleshooting.
• Installing and configuring infrastructure hardware and software components like Router, Switch, Firewall.
• Analyze the system and network performance and prepare routine/on-demand reports.
• Investigating and troubleshooting hardware, system and network issues, and finding effective solutions within timeframe.
• Performing R&D of new solutions and emerging technologies.
• Preparing and maintaining proper documentation of related work areas.
• Strong knowledge on programming language (Java, Kotlin)
• Strong knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming (OOP)
• Prior knowledge of Android development is a plus
• Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
• Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines is a plus
• Ability in reading documentation and understanding them correctly
• Problem solving capability and thinking out of the box
• Good Knowledge in Data Structure and Algorithm
• Good Knowledge in SDLC
• Good communication skill
• ACM programming is a plus
Salary & Benefits: Initially BDT 25,000
and other company benefits will be added as per company policy.
N.B.- The company wants to engage with the appropriate candidates for the next 2 years.
- Application Procedure:Click here
- Application Deadline: 3 June 2022