● Day Shift
● Night Shift
Organization: Augmedix Bangladesh
Job description: At Augmedix, we are striving to rehumanize healthcare by enabling doctors to deliver the most optimal care for patients. And the main driving force of our whole operation is the scribes. Scribes act as professional assistants to doctors and help them to deliver high quality patient care. Augmedix backed by cutting edge technology enables the process of scribing to take place anywhere at any time all over the world. This industry has grown rapidly over the past few years and is projected to continue to do so moving forward. They are on track to hire and develop thousands of scribes globally and you have an opportunity to join and grow with them.
They are looking for dynamic, tech savvy and English fluent people who are passionate about helping others, to make our mission a success. If you want to be a part of this new era of healthcare, join us. The future of healthcare is driven by people -- and it starts with you!
What a Scribe does?
- ● Scribes will be at the forefront of a new healthcare revolution which will contribute massively to the Bangladesh BPO industry and help grow the industry rapidly by working with unique skill sets and cutting-edge technologies. Here are the key job responsibilities of a scribe.
- ● Assist doctors in documenting the patient's electronic health record (EHR)
- ● Navigate the EHR during assistance of patient care
- ● Assist doctors in a variety of specialties including primary care, orthopedics, rheumatology, etc.
- ● All of our scribes go through a specially designed training program, which enables them to work efficiently and effectively with US doctors
- ○ Graduates from any discipline
- ○ Fluency in English along with good writing skills
- ○ Excellent computer skills with good typing speed, quick to pick up new technology and new skills
- ○ Attention to detail and focus on excellence in execution
- ○ Passion about healthcare and helping people
Salary and Benefits:
- ● Competitive Pay
- ● Health insurance
- ● Festival bonus
- ● Daily food
- ● Transportation service (drop off)
- ● Open and dynamic work environment
- ● Opportunity for growth and development within Augmedix
- ● A multitude of events, social and networking opportunities
- ● Opportunity to work with some of the best and brightest minds in the healthcare industry of the US
- ● Working in one of the fastest-growing startups based in the US with a global presence
- ○ Monthly Salary BDT-28000 (Day-shift), BDT32000(Night-shift)
- ○ Festival Bonus
- ○ Retention Bonus
- ○ Life Insurance
- ○ Health Insurance
- ○ Daily Meals
- ○ Gym Facility
Application Procedure: Click here
Application Deadline: 6 November 2021