Job Title: IT Technical Recruiter
Organization: Geo Lyseis
Job Brief: Geo Lyseis is looking for an IT Technical Recruiter to join our Geo Lyseis team and assist us in growing our IT Staffing Teams. As an IT Technical Recruiter, you are the key element that connects IT job-seekers with the information technology companies looking to hire the best talent. You are a specialist building lasting relationships and driving candidate engagement throughout the entire placement process.
The responsibilities of an IT Technical Recruiter include sourcing, screening, and providing a shortlist of qualified candidates for various technical roles. They will also network with potential candidates both online and offline to promote our employer brand, reduce time-to-hire, and attract the best professionals.
- ➢ Requirement gathering, understanding technical requirements given by various clients for their required positions.
- ➢ Sourcing candidates using different sources like job portals (Dice, Monster, Naukri, Indeed etc.), social networking sites (LinkedIn, Facebook) and references.
- ➢ Screening the candidates with the respective skills and experience.
- ➢ Craft and send personalized recruiting emails with current job openings to passive candidates. Good working knowledge of MS Office and MS Outlook.
- ➢ Follow-up, throughout the interview process with the shortlisted candidates.
- ➢ Negotiate and close the candidates according to the offered salary and benefits.
- ➢ Coordinate with IT team leads to forecast hiring needs and department goals.
- ➢ Networking in the job market and keeping an up-to-date efficient database in MS Excel.
- ➢ Conduct job and task analyses to document job duties and requirements.
- ➢ Keep up-to-date with new technological trends and products in information technology.
- ➢ Technological knowledge with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for IT roles.
- ➢ Hands-on experience with interview formats (e.g., phone, Skype and structured).
- ➢ Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases.
- ➢ Solid knowledge of sourcing techniques (e.g., social media recruiting and Boolean search).
- ➢ Strong analytical abilities, as well as outstanding verbal and written communication skills in English.
- ➢ Graduate/ Postgraduate degree in CSE, EEE, BBA
Office Hour: This is a remote position (work from home), working hours ranging from 07:00 PM to 04:00 AM BD Time.
Salary & Benefits: The starting salary will be Tk. 25,000/- per month, with training provided during the first month. There will also be a Tk. 8,000/- bonus if anyone successfully submits a candidate, provided that the candidate joins the company for which they were interviewed.
Application procedure: Click here
Application Deadline: 23 October 2021