Organization: A Reputed Asset Management Company
Position: Investment Analyst (Capital Market)
Job Context: A Reputed Asset Management Company (Licensed by Bangladesh Securities and Exchange
Commission) is looking for a dynamic, hardworking, committed and passionate employee for the above-mentioned position.
- Conduct equity valuation under various valuation models and prepare equity note.
- Conduct sector/ industry and macro-economic analysis.
- Prepare IPO note for the Fund.
- Prepare and maintain database.
- Provide investment recommendation to the Portfolio Manager for the funds.
- Coordinate with supervisor regarding all research issues.
- Prepare day-end market analysis.
- Any other responsibility assigned by the management.
- BBA/ MBA major in Finance or Bachelors/ Masters in Economics
- Candidate pursuing CFA program or passed CFA Level 01 will get preference.
- Candidate must have research experience in Stock Brokerage/ Merchant Bank/ Asset Management Company (AMC).
- Good writing and communication skill in English.
- Computer literacy with special aptitude in MS Excel.
- Must have knowledge and passion in the Capital market.
- The candidate should have a pleasant personality; be confident, sincere, proactive. Positive service-driven approach.
- Excellent interpersonal skill.
- Should be proactive to grab the challenge and untapped opportunity. Sound knowledge of relevant rules & regulations.
- Must be able to work for longer hours when needed.
Job Location: Dhaka
Application procedure: Click here
Deadline: 25 June 2021