Position: Senior Graphics Designer
- Designing graphic content, illustrations, and infographics of magazine
- Take a lead role in managing the design and creative elements of projects and be the point of contact for clients brand and creative projects
- Develop creative programs and design concepts that meet the business objectives of the organization and that advance our brand and proposition strategy
- Establishing and developing best practice with the design and creative team
- Manage a team of junior designers to ensure all work produced and ensure high quality.
- Oversee all design projects, from conception to delivery
- Refine images, fonts and layouts using graphic design software
- Generate ideas to portray concepts and advertise our magazine
- Maintain brand consistency throughout all our marketing projects
- Stay up-to-date with industry developments and tools
- Ensure all design work produced to promote the agency is on-brand and meets the brand guidelines
- Working experience with image design tools (e.g. Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Indesign).
- A broad portfolio which demonstrates expertise across a range of related platforms
- A good understanding of print processes
- Should be able to cooperate with team members with a good attitude
- Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography & limitations of online and offline design work
- Ability to lead design projects from concept to completion
- A keen eye for visual details.
- Aesthetic skills
- At least two years of experience in a similar role, preferably in an advertising and Magazine agency
- Educational qualifications can be overlooked for deserving candidates.
Salary & Benefits:
- 40,000-60,000 Tk./month based on skills & experience.
- Awesome Culture – passionate, driven and fun team
- Two annual festival bonuses
- Free Snacks
- Training and career development opportunities
- Corporate facilities in different industries
Application Deadline: 3 March 2020
Application procedure: Click here