Position: Executive, Business Development
Company: Aros Trading
Roles: Roles & Responsibilities
- - Meeting potential users, impactful demonstrations, portraying features of services, communicating the value of the proposed solution.
- - Consulting with the caregiver practices to understand workflow needs and expectations
- - Demonstrating, educating and generating interest for platform adoption opportunities
- - Have to work with airport various development, Branding, LFD, Aviation Equipment, Security Protocol equipment.
- - Interest in Cafeteria and Food Business Development
- - Developing and accomplishing a lead generation plan
- - Following up with prospective users and should be an expert in closing deals
- - Attending team meetings concerning targets, forecasts, and reporting on market situation and competition
- - Participating in different events and conferences representing the company for brand awareness
- - Providing feedback/suggestions to improve/streamline sales and marketing strategies
- - Major in Marketing
- - Fresher, those who have completed at least 80% credit & candidates having less than 1 year of work experience are encouraged
- - Tech-savvy, highly motivated, entrepreneurial spirit, team player
- - Excellent verbal and communication skills. A candidate with English medium background is highly appreciated.
- - Member of club activities and participation in various Business competitions will be commendable.
- - Never-ending thirst to learn and grow
- - Loves travelling, meeting people, and excellent presentation & convincing skills
- - Honest, trustworthy, and assertive
- - Excellent time management skills
- - Good at decision-making, problem-solving, creative thinking skills
- - Skilled in Microsoft Office
Salary & Benefits:
Salary: Fresher’s - BDT 15k
1 year + Experience - BDT 25k
Application procedure: Click here
Deadline: 5 June 2021