Position: Senior and Mid-Level QA Analyst
Organization: iHealthScreen Bangladesh
- Who is iHealthScreen Bangladesh?
- iHealthScreen Bangladesh a concern of iHealthScreen inc. (USA). They are working for the betterment of
- the health industry by providing health care solutions. Specially we are working on diabetic retinopathy
- (DR) with artificial intelligence (AI). The following position is for one of our Australian clients building an
- Enterprise Data Platform.
- The QA Analyst plays an important role in ensuring quality of code. By performing tests on our code and
- communicating the results, you will help us produce the most effective products for our customers. The
- QA Analyst will help us identify and resolve bugs, glitches, and any other issues ultimately ensuring our
- products are functional, reliable and efficient.
- Execute manual testing for functional & performance
- Working with developers to make sure defects are fixed on time
- Understand the intended software functions and business requirements
- Participate in planning and estimation of testing activities
- Writing automated test cases
- Knowledge on automated testing frameworks like Robot framework, Selenium, Cucumber
- API testing using Postman;Load
- Performance testing framework knowledge ( JMeter, Gatling);
- Experience using JIRA, Confluence and Github
Key Qualities Required
- Highly self sufficient and reliable
- Able to manage time, prioritise tasks and adhere to timelines/deadlines
- You have a creative mindset – and the ability to approach a problem creatively
- You love to solve problems!
Minimum 2 years on similar role.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Salary Tk. 65000 - 120000 (Monthly)
- For experienced candidate salary is negotiable
- Weekly off days are Saturday and Sunday to match with the client’s head office in Australia.
- Hybrid working environment between office and home.
- 2 yearly bonuses.
- Lunch subsidy.
- Referral bonus.
- Interest free loan from office.
- Access to our trainings, opportunity to work with our international research team and possible investment in your personal project.
- Annual guaranteed research grant for each employee.
- Office hours: 08:30AM to 5:30PM
- Office location: Banani, Dhaka
Application: Please apply only if you have the required experience for the requested time period. Apply with your updated CV at jobs-bd@iHealthScreen.org
1. A 15 minutes get to know zoom interview in English. You will be tested for your communication skill in English. Positive outcome in this level will lead you to next interview
2. Our Australian client will directly interview you to check your experience and suitability against the skills sets requested. This is for 20-30 minutes. Positive outcome in this level will lead you to next interview.
3. There will be a coding challenge and/or a technical interview depending on your skillset.