Position: Senior and Mid-Level Software Engineer
Organization: iHealthScreen Bangladesh
iHealthScreen Bangladesh a concern of iHealthScreen inc. (USA). They are working for the betterment of the health industry by providing health care solutions. Specially we are working on diabetic retinopathy (DR) with artificial intelligence (AI). The following position is for one of our Australian clients building an Enterprise Data Platform.
- iHealthSB is at an exciting stage of growth and scaling up our business with foreign partnership. iHealthScreen is working with an Australian client to contribute into their product development. iHealthScreen Bangladesh Ltd is looking for passionate Senior Software Developers who love problem solving and building quality customer-focused solutions. We have a big Engineering department - you will join one of our six software delivery teams. Engineers may have to travel to Australia depending on the company requirements.
- Professional experience in Java in Agile environment with knowledge about DevOps and Continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) and with experience in both Windows and Linux OS over any cloud platform. It is a MUST have.
- Along with the above, please review the Tech Stack, it is important to have moderate experience in some of the items listed under Tech Stack.
- Develop new features for an existing product in a secure, well-tested, and performant way
- Practice Test Driven Development (TDD) and ensuring that unit tests are created prior to writing programming code and that any programming code is structured in such a way to maximize testability
- Recognize impediments to our efficiency as a team ("technical debt"), propose and implement solutions
- Peer review programming code and participate in code reviews
- Mentor and assist in the training and on-boarding of other team members
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science & Engineering or any related subjects.
- Experience Requirements: At least 4 year(s)
- Proficient in at least one programming language - Java core (any framework).
- Any knowledge or exposure with AWS (or Azure/GCS) is highly regarded
- Knowledge in Continuous Integration and Continuous Development practices
- Experience with Unit testing and TDD principles
- An articulate communicator who's comfortable talking to a variety of people across the business
- You think critically about problems and love to solve them
- No matter your level of experience - You love to grow and share your knowledge among peers
- Big picture thinking - you strive to show initiative and gain understanding of how your work fits into wider key business objectives
- A proactive work ethic and a results driven, learning mindset - you're happy to get involved with any task required to get the job done!
Job Location: Dhaka (Banani)
Compensation & Other Benefits:
- Salary: Tk. 75000 - 150000 (Monthly)
- For experienced candidate salary is negotiable
- Weekly off days are Saturday and Sunday to match with the client’s head office in Australia.
- Hybrid working environment between office and home.
- 2 yearly bonuses.
- Lunch subsidy.
- Referral bonus.
- Interest free loan from office.
- Access to our trainings, opportunity to work with our international research team and possible investment in your personal project.
- Annual guaranteed research grant for each employee.
- Office hours: 08:30AM to 5:30PM
- Office location: Banani, Dhaka
Application: Please apply only if you have the required experience for the requested time period. Apply with your updated CV at jobs-bd@iHealthScreen.org
1. A 15 minutes get to know zoom interview in English. You will be tested for your communication skill in English. Positive outcome in this level will lead you to next interview
2. Our Australian client will directly interview you to check your experience and suitability against the skills sets requested. This is for 20-30 minutes. Positive outcome in this level will lead you to next interview.
3. There will be a coding challenge and/or a technical interview depending on your skillset.