Job Title: Territory Manager
Function: Customer Development
Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh
Drive secondary sales (selling Unilever products to retail shops/outlets and solving justified key concerns) for the assigned territory by making Unilever’s brands available and visible to the shoppers through professional management of distributor’s sales force and relevant other stakeholders (Agencies for execution of relevant customer marketing and HR initiatives).
- Drive Secondary Sales through development of coverage and execution standard in line with the territory growth plan.
- Periodic Target achievement – through planning, split & sharing of target, monitoring, reviewing, and coaching.
- Develop capability of Distributor’s field force through planning, preparing of calendar and coaching (Both classroom & on the job).
- Maintain all outlets, assets, manpower and infrastructure related database for the territory and ensure regular updating of report and circulating of the same on time.
- Adhere to Route to Market (RTM) and Alternative RTM initiatives for the business year Relationship management with the key customers and ensure proper customer service, grievance handling and TCL (Trade Care Line) compliances.
- Collect initiatives/ best practices (Customer marketing, RTM, Digital & Operations) from the markets and share with relevant stakeholders.
- Ensure growth in key/ strategic Channels & Categories.
- Drive Innovation & Market Development initiatives for the nascent categories.
- Execute all relevant Customer Marketing (Category Activities, Channel Programs & Shoppers Activation) action plan in the territory.
Professional Skills & Experience:
- Business graduate from any reputed university.
- Maximum 2 years of experience of working in the FMCG or related industry.
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.