Position: Junior Executive HR & Admin
Organization: Appnap Technologies Limited
- * Assist in planning for all HR initiatives that will benefit the company and encourage more efficient and beneficial work from employees
- * Assist in all hiring and training procedures for new employees
- * Continually educate employees on company policies and keep employee handbook current
- * Monitor employee progress and stay abreast on company climate and culture, ensuring it stays positive and productive
- * Foster cross-functional relationships and ensure managers and employees are properly connected
- * Regularly meet with employees for progress reviews and assessments, discussing any problems or grievances they may have
- * Promote a positive and open work environment where employees feel comfortable speaking up about issues
- * Manage and supervise other HR staff, ensuring they are assigned and carry out proper tasks
- * Any other tasks as assigned by the Line Manager or Management.
- * Bachelor’s Degree in human resources or related field from any reputed university.
- * Age: 22 to 28 years
- * Highly computer literate in Google Workplace (Google Doc, Spreadsheet, Google Form)
- * Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communications skills (both in Bengali and English), adept at dealing with and engaging people at all levels.
- Compensation and Other Benefits:
- 02 weekly holidays.
- World-class working environment.
- Fully subsidised Breakfast & Lunch
- Recreation facility (Home theatre and Play Station).
- 02 yearly festival bonuses.
- Performance bonus.
- Yearly salary review.
- Week-long annual retreat.
- Sick leave, Annual leave and public holidays as gazetted by the government and organization’s decision.
- Leave encashment
- Loan facility.
Office Location: Zakir Complex (9th Floor), Ka-218, Pragati Sarani, Dhaka - 1229, Bangladesh.
Office Hours: 9 AM to 6 PM (Sunday - Thursday)
Application Procedure: Click here
Application Deadline: February 15, 2022