Master in Development Studies (MDS)
Admission to the MDS program is selective. To apply for admission, students must fulfill the criteria outlined below.
- Minimum GPA of 2.50 in both SSC and HSC Examinations. or
- Candidates must have passed University of London and Cambridge GCE ‘O’ Level in at least five subjects and ‘A’ Level in at least two subjects. Only the best five subjects in ‘O’ Level and best two subjects in ‘A’ Level will be considered. Out of these seven subjects, a candidate must have at least 4B’s or GPA of 4.00 in the four subjects and 3 C’s or GPA of 3.5 in the remaining three subjects. (in the scale of A=5, B=4, C=3, D=2 and E=1)
- Bachelor or Master Degree from a recognized university in any discipline.
- Must pass the EWU admission test.
- Applicants with at least two years experience in a public, private or NGO sector program/project shall get priority in admission.
- Seven points, calculated on the basis of the following Criteria:
|1st /GPA≥3.5||3||1st /GPA≥3.0||5||1st /GPA≥3.0||1|
|2nd /GPA≥2.5||2||2nd /GPA≥2.5||3||2nd /GPA≥2.5||1|
|3rd /GPA≥2.0||1||3rd /GPA≥2.0||1||3rd /GPA≥2.0||0|
Tuition and Others Fee:
|Tuition Fee (Per Credit)||4,000|
|Lab & Activities Fees
Document Verification Fee
Students will pay the document verification fee (if applicable) for the verification of their previous academic documents.